Featured Post

Communist Core - Common Core Unveiled

CCSS - Common Core State Standards.  That sentence itself already proposes a lie. Common Core standards are not at the state level, it is a...

Monday, October 19, 2015

New Beginnings

Hello all!
I am happy to begin my new blog! My name is Clay and as the title of my blog, I am a Conservative. I wish to be speaking about my conservative views and representing the right wing to the best of my ability. If you have any questions, you can post them below and I will get back to you as soon as possible. I hope you enjoy, and always, always feel free to point out my flaws. I am not here to undermine the left wing, but to inform others of the right wing, conservatism. Thank you for reading, I will be posting my first post here quickly.

-ConservativeClay

No comments: