Featured Post

Communist Core - Common Core Unveiled

CCSS - Common Core State Standards.  That sentence itself already proposes a lie. Common Core standards are not at the state level, it is a...

Friday, October 23, 2015

American Congress Limerick

I know I have been posting a lot of poetry of America lately on my blog. Lately, in my English class, we have been writing many forms of poetry and my recurring motif is obviously America, so I decided to post them on my blog. Today I have for a limerick of the American Congree. To understand the limerick, you have to do a bit of inferring. Thank you all for reading!

American Congress
Man speaks to American Congress.
They listen as he talks of the mess.
A Congressman spats,
"That's a lie you rat!"
A voice booms, "Your paycheck is now less!"

-ConservativeClay

No comments: