Featured Post

Communist Core - Common Core Unveiled

CCSS - Common Core State Standards.  That sentence itself already proposes a lie. Common Core standards are not at the state level, it is a...

Friday, October 30, 2015

FOX News Video

I was just of Fox News strolling through today's news when I found this video that made my day! It's so funny, I though I might share it with my followers. Clink the link below where it says 'Donald Trump Video' and watch. Follow my blog, like the post, and share with friends. Thanks again for reading my blog, it means a lot!
-ConservativeClay

Here is the link:
Donald Trump Video

As always, the video I am sharing with you is not mine, so I have cited my source below. Plagiarism is a crime and I'm doing my job by not taking what is mine. Thank you again for reading my blog!

     Shilue, Tom. "'Donald Trump' Takes a Stroll through NYC with 'Red Eye'" FOX News. FOX News, 30 Oct. 2015. Web. 30 Oct. 2015.

No comments: