Featured Post

Communist Core - Common Core Unveiled

CCSS - Common Core State Standards.  That sentence itself already proposes a lie. Common Core standards are not at the state level, it is a...

Thursday, October 22, 2015

An Ode To America!

I love America and so should you!
I adore the red, white, and blue.
It makes me proud to see the flag wave,
honoring freedom fighters is my fave.
Abraham Lincoln, the Statue of Liberty;
representing justice for that is the key!
North to South, East to West,
America puts all of your troubles at rest.

Our independence is how we live,
hope and futures is what we give.
We are proud of the things we have done,
pushing the limits while also having fun!
Still we say, "In God We Trust."
Holding onto our friends, leaving enemies in the dust.
I love America and so should you!
I adore the red, white, and blue.

-ConservativeClay

No comments: