Featured Post

Communist Core - Common Core Unveiled

CCSS - Common Core State Standards.  That sentence itself already proposes a lie. Common Core standards are not at the state level, it is a...

Friday, April 1, 2016

I'm Not Ashamed - OFFICIAL Movie Trailer - Rachel's Columbine Story

Dear fans,
Every time you go to the movie theaters, you always want to get there earlier to see all the exciting new trailers. After going yesterday to see God's Not Dead 2, I saw many trailers I wanted to share with you. The first one I would like to share with you is the new movie in production, I'm Not Ashamed, that tells the story of Rachel Joy Scott and the Columbine school shooting. From the creators of God's Not Dead, it tells the story of Rachel's relationship with Jesus and how she wants to start a chain reaction of His love. I put the trailer below. It seems to me that this is going to be an emotional and inspiring movie!

Thanks for being loyal fans and fighting the leftists who want to crush our voice!

ConservativeClay

I'm Not Ashamed Trailer

I'm Not Ashamed Website

No comments: