Featured Post

Communist Core - Common Core Unveiled

CCSS - Common Core State Standards.  That sentence itself already proposes a lie. Common Core standards are not at the state level, it is a...

Friday, April 1, 2016

GOD'S NOT DEAD 2 - Personal Review

Dear fans,
As you know from one of my recent posts that the sequel to God's Not Dead was coming soon. Yesterday, I attended the night-before release date show and saw it for the first time. Sadly, my friends and I were the only ones were watching the movie. However, it was such an inspiring movie, I encourage all of you who read my blog to go to the nearest theater today, grab a seat, and be prepared to be introduced to the amazing power of God Himself. I have included the trailer for the movie again, just in case you need to prepare yourself for such a motivational movie.

With an all-star cast this time around and a bigger budget, the movie was thoughtfully written. There are so many plot-twists that you won't see them coming and it will keep you on the edge of your seat the whole time!

Thank you for being such loyal fans!

ConservativeClay


No comments: